Arasan is the leading supplier of mobile storage IP and its products are used by most first-tier memory suppliers. Arasan’s deep experience with NAND flash memory interfaces and mobile storage standards began in 2001 when it joined the SD Association and shipped industry-first SD card IP in 2003. Arasan is a current member of ONFI and JEDEC.
Continuous leadership in standards development and extensive customer adoption of previous versions ensures that Arasan has the knowledge and expertise to deliver compliant products with superior customer support. Extensive experience and compliance testing with all versions of ONFI specifications make the choice of Arasan ONFI NAND flash controller the lowest risk approach to implementation of ONFI enabled products. Arasan’s development engineering team provides direct support to customers ensuring that the highest level of knowledge is immediately available to the customer thus reducing problem resolution time.
Outperforming competitors’ products, Arasan ONFI NAND Flash Controllers:
- Support latest ONFI spec and backward compatible to previous ONFI spec
- Support Toggle modes and asynchronous SDR
- Integrated high-performance patent-pending ECC engine with code-length configurable BCH coder and decoder
- Proven and robust high-performance soft PHY with synthesizable DLL/PLL
- Silicon has proven I/O pads compatible with ONFI NV-DDR2 operation at 1.8v or 3.3v
- Optional hardened ONFI NV-DDR2 PHY delivered in GDSII including DLL and PLL
- Offered as a Total IP solution including RTL Host Controller IP, Verification IP, Software Stack, and Hardware Development Platform