Arasan Chip Systems is a leading provider of Total IP solutions for mobile storage and connectivity applications. Arasan’s high-quality, silicon-proven Total IP Solutions include Digital IP Cores, Analog PHY Interfaces, Verification IP, Hardware Verification kits, Protocol analyzers, Software Stacks and Drivers and optional Customization Services for MIPI, USB, SD, SDIO, MMC/ eMMC, CF, UFS and many other popular standards.
Arasan’s Total IP products serve system architects and chip design teams in mobile, gaming and desktop computing systems that require silicon-proven, validated IP delivered with the ability to integrate and verify both digital, analog and software components in the shortest possible time with the lowest risk.
What sets us apart
Unlike other IP providers, Arasan provides solution which encompasses all aspects of IP development and integration including analog and digital cores, hardware development kits, protocol analyzers, validation IP and software stacks and drivers. In addition Arasan’s product offering is differentiated by:
- Deep domain expertise – Arasan participates in standards setting bodies for MIPI, SD, SDIO, PCI-SIG, JEDEC, IEEE, ONFI, MMC/eMMC and UFS. Arasan uses this domain expertise to assist customers in architecting their solutions and staying current with the rapidly changing standards environment.
- Customized Solutions – Arasan offers the unique ability to provide customization services such user-side bus modifications, additional FIFOs and other customer requested features which delivers improved differentiation for the customer’s system. Arasan maintains these customizations through its maintenance and upgrade program.
- Superior Customer Support – Arasan’s development engineering team supports customers directly assuring the highest level of knowledge and fastest problem resolution.
- Best Quality IP cores – Silicon-proven cores are IP-XACT compliant, RMM- compliant and have been optimized for power and performance with Atrenta Spyglass. All interfaces are native interfaces, no gaskets, providing for highest throughput.
- Early Verification – Arasan’s verification IP suite includes bus functional models enabling HW/SW integration early in the design process, simplifying and speeding integration.
We are Compliance
Arasan’s IP has been used in multiple standards compliance and production testers over the years. Our early participation as a contributing member in standards bodies along with partnerships with other members companies who are part of the ecosystem have meant Arasan is at the forefront of standards compliance.
- Our SD / SDIO HDK has been used as part of a production testers by multiple companies since 2006 to ensure compliance to the SD / SDIO Standard from the SD Association. Our SD Card / SDIO Host IP and SDIO Device IP have been licensed by over 75 companies with 200+ SoC designs ensuring interoperability between host and device across multiple vendors and applications.
- Our UFS 2.1 and UFS 3.0 HDK have been used as the foundation of multiple production testers since 2011 and the tester companies have gone on to license our Host and Device IP for use in their final testers.
- Arasan has implemented the MPHY also on FPGA and hence our UFS 2.1 and 3.0 HDK and IP customers have been able to test for MPHY compliance.
- Arasan C-PHY / D-PHY HDK is our latest HDK and IP to be used for compliance testing of the emerginc C-PHY standard while being backward compliant to the D-PHY standard.
Arasan Chip Systems Inc.
2010 N. First St.
Suite 510 (TechCU Bldg.)
San Jose, CA 95131, USA
Tel : 408-282-1600