CMOS design engineer with strong analog design expertise as well as mixed-signal design capabilities.
- 6- 10+ years design experience in CMOS Analog / Mixed Signal Circuit Design using advance digital process technology.
- Experience in at least one of these high speed interfaces USB2.0, USB3.0, D-PHY, M-PHYI, M-PHYII, USHII, PCI express, SATA etc
- Strong fundamental understanding of transistor devices and analog transistor level design
- Hands on design experienced in high speed low jitter PLL, DLL , transmitters, receivers, equalization, oscillator, biasing circuits, bandgap references, regulators, op-amps and high speed clocking circuits.
- Experience in usage of IC design tools like Cadence / Mentor for Analog Circuit Design, Circuit Simulation, System Simulation, and Layout design, Physical Design, Physical Verification, Parasitic Extraction and Full Chip Verification.
- Scripting Skills (Perl) as well as modeling and design skills in Verilog/Verilog AMS
- Will be required to work independently with limited supervision and be a team player
View the full job description here.