Arasan Chip Systems, a total IP solutions provider is a pioneer of the semiconductor IP business founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Jose, California. Arasan Chip Systems, is at the forefront of the evolution of “Mobile” with its standards-based IP at the heart of Mobile SoC’s. Over a billion chips have been shipped by leading semiconductor companies with Arasan’s IP for MIPI imaging/camera , display and sensor interface solutions that are widely used in mobile devices, IoT and automotive industry and also for mobile storage devices such as SD/ eMMC , UFS etc.
Arasan’s vision is to establish leadership by being the Industry’s First to offer IP for emerging standards while ensuring quality, compliance and Total IP.
As a contributing member for various Mobile connectivity and mobile storage device standards ,the team at Arasan chip systems works vigorously with the working groups such as MIPI , JDEC, SD to keep up with the ever evolving standards. This enables Arasan to be the first in the industry to announce products for the latest specifications as the standards evolve.
Being one of the smaller IP vendors, we understand we cannot be a Jack of all trades addressing multiple standards. Our goal is to offer a comprehensive portfolio of IP required for mobile storage and mobile connectivity while being the first and best at it. Our survival depends on it!
It is in Arasan’s mission and goal to ensure our customers can also be the Industry Firsts with the SoC’s for Mobile Storage and Mobile Connectivity standards gaining from our Leadership by adopting Arasan’s IP. 85% of our business comes from repeat customers. Here’s why…
- Direct Support from the Designers for the ease of application for every customization done to suit customer’s needs.
- Gain from our leadership as our company’s portfolio is built with multiple firsts in the industry to our credit.
- Total IP Solutions, It is Arasan’s goal to ensure that our customers have an end to end solution for the IPs.
- We are Compliance! Being Industry’s First, has ensured Arasan’s IP has been used in the compliance testing of multiple production testers, protocol analyzers and standards compliance testers.
- Silicon Does not Lie! Arasan’s PHY IP’s are backed up by Silicon.
- It is in Arasan’s mission to develop a Focused Portfolio for every product.